Monday, January 15, 2007
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You Happy Birthday To honey Happy Birthday To You! Yea its Alwin's birthday. I was freaking excited about this day and i countdown on msn with honey. When my clock shows 11.59pm, i picked up my phone, slowly key in honey's number & dial. DONG, its 00:00. I sang him a birthday song. =) (remember i sang it before your ah long ok *songbin*) Last friday, i went out with Emily to buy honey's present and i got him a blouse after much searching ^^ Dont worry emily, i see the way u talked to your bf on the phone, i think u have nothing much to worry about your r/s. =) I persuaded my mum to go parkway to help me buy cake for honey yesterday coz i didnt have the time to buy it and she did. Aww thx mummy. I had a plan initially, to surprise honey with the cake & his present today morning at his house downstair. Unfortunately, he told that he got no gems, class starts at 10.30am. Which means i cant go to school with him. F7. I changed my plan, gona reach school at 8, then leave school again at 9 to go his house. BUT he called me this morning, saying he cant slp & would accompany me by smsing while im on the way to school. Somehow, he appeared at bugis station to surprise me. OMG? Hi dear, its ur bday today, im suppose to surprise u & not vice versa. Of coz, im still glad to see u. I was super excited, i love to see honey early in the morning, going to school with me, sending me to class before he would leave me. Even after i reached class, i cant stop laughing and smiling. Poor billy got spammed by me. Geomatics end early today coz we manage to finish our practical during the 4hr break. Went to honey house after that to slack then headed to Cathay to watch the manjong show. My think-he-very-strong honey were so tired the whole day and so we just went home after that. Honey, i just hope u're happy when u were with me just now even though we didnt do much on birthday. I still love u =) |
I'm just a simple girl leading a simple life. Together with my love, we live everyday with happiness and love.
~19th December 2006~ Jason Jolene Billy Wanqiu Emily Jing hui Sin yee Mathew Shirlene Emily November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 Designer:yiting_yk BaseCodes:xxxxx |
||||||