Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thursday, April 26, 2007


Dear Li Bing,

We are pleased to offer you the position of Beauty Advisor with a monthly salary of S$1400.
Please meet me on Friday(27Apr)at my office to sign the appointment letter.
Should you need to make any changes, please contact me at my mobile.
We look forward to see you soon.

Regards,
Jamie

I finally got a job, not the hospital one liao. Weeeee. Its actually retail job la but they name it as beauty advisor, sound nice nia.
I just hope the job dont sux too much can liao.
Ok no more slacking and no more of $20 cai can. =)
Grats me plz. LOL

Wow today sux man, im supposed to meet honey 6pm. Actually i already bathed b4 5pm but then i watch the 5pm show for awhile, and all i know is that i left house about 5.40 like that. I waited for bus 196 for 20mins. 3 bus 16 and 2 bus 13 went passed and not even a single 196.
I decided to take cab, when i board the cab, i told the indian uncle,
suntec city bus stop, the one opposite shaw tower. In the end, he drop me at shaw tower, not opposite but opposite de opposite. When i realise he's going the wrong direction, its already too late.
And i pay a total of $10.30, its even more than the price i travelled to honey's place. Kuku neh neh.

I was damn pissed all the way until honey started his jokes again.
After our dinner, we took bus 196 home, it was raining heavily and no shelter from the bus stop to my hse and so we continue to take the bus till the end, bedok interchange.
THEN we took back 196 which reached my hse downstairs (with shelter) and darling took the bus all the way home.
I hate 196 =)

I cant wait to start work. I want $$.



Im madly in love with alwin tan >_<



  • The Owner

  • I'm just a simple girl leading a simple life.
    Together with my love, we live everyday with happiness and love.

    ~19th December 2006~





  • Tagboard




  • Runaway

  • Jason
    Jolene
    Billy
    Wanqiu
    Emily
    Jing hui
    Sin yee
    Mathew
    Shirlene
    Emily


  • Memories

  • November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    March 2010


  • Credits♥

  • Designer:yiting_yk
    BaseCodes:xxxxx