Saturday, December 01, 2007
I kept on spending money on cab to darling house. The thought of taking bus 55 to eunos to take train just make me feel so lazy. How i wish Marine Parade got a mrt station, going places would be much faster, i guess.
Slept at darling house again, always feel very tired and fell aslp, when i woke up, its already 6+ plus 7. Watch one episode of Huan Huan Ai with darling. Its a taiwan drama, same cast as Devil Beside You. ^^ nice. Darling wanted to eat prata but we dono which place got prata and no vehicle = difficult to go. So we went PS instead, ate at the food court. hehehe. Ate very full until stomachache. lol. Went home after that. Somemore tmr got work in the morning, sian.~ Better be home earli. Oh ya i bought this yesterday. Guess what is this? ![]() My computer mouse! hahaha. Damn cute and its only $10 so i bought it, bought a hello kitty keyboard too but too bad cant use. =/ Get so tired whenever i starts to blog. Gona go to bed. bye. I love u, darling~ I love u, darling~ I love u, darling~ I love u, darling~ |
I'm just a simple girl leading a simple life. Together with my love, we live everyday with happiness and love.
~19th December 2006~ Jason Jolene Billy Wanqiu Emily Jing hui Sin yee Mathew Shirlene Emily November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 Designer:yiting_yk BaseCodes:xxxxx |
||||||