Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Monday, October 06, 2008


Darlingg went back in again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning I went to Far East to re-dye my hair coz it wasnt done properly that day. The hair ends are much darker than the top.
I was charged another $25 for the re-dye.

Anyway I dont mind about the charges coz Louis willl always make me feel that I have the prettiest hair in the world! hahaha.
I just love how he will always do my curls his own ways and each time the results were satisfying.

Like the another day he did small and nice curls for me and today he did big and natural curls which makes me look like barbie doll.
LOL.
Too bad once i stepped out of the salon, i started to twist and touch and everything seems to gone out of place and looks too curly. =(
All the curls were temporary though, my hair went back to straight wavy after 1 wash. Bahh.


Darlingg came to meet me and we shopped around Far East. Had Gelare ice cream waffle and it costs us $16. We miss Tuesday.

After that we went to Tangs and Isetan Scotts to look at cosmetics.
Darlingg bought me Anna Sui for my birthday! He had no time to look for my presents coz of army and so he allow me to choose myself!
Hehehe so happy!
Thank you honeyy. =D
I love u i love u i love u.


Went darlingg house for dinner.
His dad cooked abalone prawn noodles.
Yummy leh, we dont get to eat abalone on normal days right. hehe.


Oh I forced darlingg to watch Liar Game with me. hahaha. Thx for the intro matt.
Watched a few episodes and darlingg needed to get prepare to go Pasir Ris for book in again.

Hengyong's dad fetched all of us to Pasir Ris, then fetched Vivian and me back to Eunos.
The journey back, silence all the way.

Bless Vivian.



Gotta get to bed now or darlingg going to kill me.



  • The Owner

  • I'm just a simple girl leading a simple life.
    Together with my love, we live everyday with happiness and love.

    ~19th December 2006~





  • Tagboard




  • Runaway

  • Jason
    Jolene
    Billy
    Wanqiu
    Emily
    Jing hui
    Sin yee
    Mathew
    Shirlene
    Emily


  • Memories

  • November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    March 2010


  • Credits♥

  • Designer:yiting_yk
    BaseCodes:xxxxx