Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentines Day.
We had Seoul Garden. My long awaited meal. Haha coz its been awhile since i last had it I was complaining to honeyy that they have no mushroom at all. And honeyy forgot Seoul Garden serves Halal food, he was craving for pork so much. LOL. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I love the sotongs and clams! hehehe. And now I'm craving for Yuki Yaki. Next time please. After our meal, we went to Far East to have a walk while waiting for our movie. 2yrs ago on Valentines, honeyy bought couple rings for us. There's a male & female sign attach to the ring. However, the female sign on honeyy's ring dropped off due to wear & tear. Recently, we finally found a shop in Far East that sells the similar ring. On a closer look, the signs looks weird compared to the original one we have so honeyy didnt buy to replace it. Yesterday we went into that shop to have a look at the ring again. Me: Lets see the ring again. Honeyy: Still the same, the signs look so weird. Me: Sian, I think we should find a another new design liao. Honeyy: No need, the next time we will change our rings will be the day we married. Me: AWWW, so sweet! I'm going to blog this down! Honeyy: HAHAHA! Hehehe. We watched Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. Not a bad movie. The werewolves remind me of those in Maplestory. HAHA where by I will use my Holy Arrow & shoot them to death! And my boyfriend imitate the behaviour of the werewolves in the show. Just imagine he ran like the werewolves and open door for me. LOL. Ok we had our fav double choc frappe at McCafe after the movie. And that marks the end of this year Valentines. lol. Matt's scrambler.Hello Mathew! lol. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I'm just a simple girl leading a simple life. Together with my love, we live everyday with happiness and love.
~19th December 2006~ Jason Jolene Billy Wanqiu Emily Jing hui Sin yee Mathew Shirlene Emily November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 Designer:yiting_yk BaseCodes:xxxxx |
||||||